Thursday, September 17, 2009

Toby



It has been a while since I have shown you Toby, our Alaskan Malamute. He has grown considerably since the photo down the side.



Hubby liked Toby sitting on his lap when he was a puppy. Toby still thinks he is a lap dog, although, you don't see hubby very much anymore.


Tobi likes to think that he is human. This is him with our eldest, J. Wherever we are, he needs to be, as close to us as he can get. We sit on the coach, he should too. We need to keep reminding him that he is not supposed too.


He especially loves my hubby though. Tobi doesn't like to let him out of his sight.








2 comments:

The Old Man and His Dog said...

I love Toby. Nala likes to be my lap dog also.

Thank you for the kind comment. I think I'll have to move to Australia and work with you. Funny, my wife and I just mentioned possibly visiting your land during one of our vacations. We have Australia and Brazil on our mind. Maybe someday I'll get to meet you and your wonderful family.

Karen said...

that is one gorgeous dog