Friday, February 22, 2008

Our Misty

If you are reading my blog today/tonight. Please keep Misty (see photo in post below) in your thoughts and good wishes. She is in the vet hospital tonight and is very ill. She has an internal infection, very high temperature, diarrhea and dehydrated. The Dr Tony and his staff are very good. They are putting fluids with antibiotics and vitamins into her tonight and we will see how she is going in the morning. I think we are getting very close to having to say goodbye to her and it is hurting so much but it hurts even more to see her so ill. If she lives till May she will 16.

3 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Awww I hope Misty is okay!

Perri said...

I certinly do hope that Misty is on the road to recovery.

One of our special furbabies lived until he was 18.

Also, thank you for leaving your comment on my blog.

Happy stitching,
Perri

The Old Man and His Dog said...

Good luck with Misty. I have my own special Malamute girl that I love very much so I can imagine how upset you are.